I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Good dad, got am ego but, he's managing to look past the fl being super weird and sus so I don't blame him hahaha.

With any luck him having the sword and another supportive loving parent actually helps control the power that originally killed his dad.

A 12 year old kid looks way younger than the 10 year old Abel.
*Cough
Am I am the daught-
*Cough

Whoa I hate misunderstandings so much and this one is HUGE. bleh. the handkerchief is so cute tho ! The ML reaction to it was sweet 😌

I love how he thinks she loves him enough to stalk him 😂 and instead he is the one who is falling one sidedly genius thank u for the update! 💕💕❤️😍

I don’t like most misunderstanding plotlines but I really like this one! It’s cute and funny.
I can’t even blame him for the misunderstanding because it’s totally reasonable. Not that many normal girls will go all the way to stalk and take care of a little boy who’s a stranger.
ML seems like a good dad and a pretty good guy.

She just signed herself up to a lifetime of marriage for her bias in kid form. Props to her.

Aggregator gang
This really show how most misunderstanding plotlines are cheap devices used by bad writers. Here you have a good writer turning the gimmick into pure fun.

Thanks for translating this it's great

Wowww, when stanning who someone might become is more important than a life that's right in front of your eyes. 😃 (On top of that, the child goes through immense pain before they become the hero that you idealize.) Really interested to see if there'll be any character development from the mc...

grown up abel does look like choi han! haha he doesnt need contacts to change his eye color tho, he got someone who can do it for him easily, and loves the color red too :>

Hades, please don't die
and you guys are fast and furious, thanks for the release!

Users who are viewing this thread