I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 3

He’s so self-absorbed sksksksksk can’t wait for her to finally tell him that she adores his son instead of him

I hope she end up preventing him from dying. I want to see more of this father loving his son. He even let him keep the sword, even though it was actually his 😂

We all know that she'll fall with his dad eventually... Isn't that is the main point of the story?

Fed-Kun's army
!!! CHOI HAN!!! WHEN DOES CALE COME IN, THEN???? 😍😍😍

oh no, he's really into her adflklksd I 100% UNDERSTAND WHY HE MISUNDERSTOOD THO like who would think she's creepy and not in love with the duke instead??? i mean we all would squeal at seeing baby versions and moments of our fave 2D boys but like the stalking is a bit... THEY'RE NO LONGER 2D, GIRL, LMAO!!! but she was super into 3D idols too so i mean i guess that line wasn't there for her??? idk. i peeped at the raws and it seems like it'll get less creepy and focus more on the couple with the mc learning to be a good mom so i mean i guess we'll see (bc i just saw the pics lol idk what they're saying)

anyway thanks for the update! kinda looking forward to her falling for the dad and regretting her being nonchalant about his future death lol

oh my god,, hades thinking that she fell for him but actually it’s going to be the other way around ..

Thank you for 3 updates sawateam and speedcat😭🤍 thanks for the hard work!!

Did a kpop stan write this manwha? I’ll still read it because I’m a sucker for isekai but damn her stalker status got rewarded.

Dude she’s kinda annoying and really creepy. It’s not cute to be this obsessed over a little kid. Who the hell stans like this? Also wasn’t she like 30 in her past life? Lol

like stanning a fictional characters alright cuz its fictional but like now he a kid and i just nooooooooooooo nooooooooo nope nope nope i cant handle it and just dont promote stalkers

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread