I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 3

Group Leader
I feel bad for the duke ngl. Forming a relationship based on misunderstandings isn't a fun way to go about it.

I bet he knows she's obsessed with his son and not not him, and he's marrying her because he wants a wife that will love the boy and won't try to replace him with her own children as the heir.

I mean does it actually matter that she isnt obsessed w him but the son instead? Hes not in love w her either so basically its a weird but totally viable arranged marriage situation they both get what they want

When your previous shounen occupation doesn't pay well so you decide to transferred to a josei/shoujo manhwa instead xD

i was about to cry thinking there was no ch 3 but thankfully.. (灬º‿º灬)

the author has outdone themselves with the differences in the eyebrows. we have the barely there paper thin eyebrows of the past and we have james charles level blockiness... i am highly enjoying the difference between the kid's eyebrows and his age....

Finally, we got an ML who's not some psycho and cares for his child in a non-obsessive, healthy way. *coughs* wmmap *coughs*

Users who are viewing this thread