I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 30

I really want to know why the temple and her family are trying to suppress her powers??tokkill her ? ? Whyyyyyy? ??

me have theory... maybe the power within her will be passed on to the original mc that is why they just want it to be kept in her body like a bottle... just maybe 😅😅

I bet his father being deceived by the temple. Said maybe her power is too strong on her so she have to take the pill. While maybe her nexus later hold her power and they give it to the "protagonist" so that's come the divine magic 😗 it's just maybe guys.

Thank you for your hardwork !!!

Omg this episode was the best out of all of them up until now!

@claraemi
Aisha is aware that her stanning is a coping mechanism (a shitty childhood is at the root of it, but I forgot the details). Likewise, I think she's transitioning out of it? It's been a minute since she brought it up.

ETA: It's CH13 where she talks about what got her to start stanning

HOLLLY SHIIIT ITS SO GOOD. i wasn’t expecting this to be as good as it is in both plot and fluff, really looking forward to the temple stuff and omfg this couple. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Fed-Kun's army
He is so cute but I wish he didn't do this. The MC has been living an easy life and if she is going to be going against the temple she needs to know of hardships and pain and not keep on being sheltered. She cannot keep on being protected so much.

Users who are viewing this thread