I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably the moment that Aisha starts to finally start falling in love with him.

HADES IS THE BEST MALE LEAD

Why you making us all fall in love with you 😭

i hope aisha falls in love soon. He deserves all the love in the world

Fingers crossed they find out a way to share the pain so when Abel has his break-down, both of them take it on and no one dies.

...Sorry guys: I know this moment is a very touching one but one question popped in my head the moment I saw he was transferring her pain to himself: "will he be willing to do the same if she's giving birth?" πŸ˜…

Contributor
Aisha would probably die because of this aftereffect, her body is way too weak due to the total lack of mana, Hades did the right thing here, taking her pain, because he is much stronger and can handle this level of pain, even if it must really hurt for him too.

Now the question would be: Since he's way stronger than her, does he absorb her perceived level of pain or does he absorb it in the level it would actually affect him if it were happening to him?

@Akera93
In Hades' perspective: She just realized that the "lifesaving" medicine she's taken all her life because of her father and the temple has prevented her from accessing any mana β€” leaving her uniquely vulnerable in a way that NO KNOWN PERSON is β€” and for that reason they're preventing her marriage to the Duke. She has been confined to her room with no visitors so they can claim that Hades is abducting her, which they're doing for her protection but is still actively imprisonment (albeit she's agreed to it). On top of that, withdrawal from those medications is causing excruciating pain as mana floods into a body that has never held it before.

How can you watch someone β€” especially someone who you care for β€” be in excruciating pain and do nothing, when you know that you can relieve them of that level of pain? Hades is a strong ass person and you can TELL that Aisha's pain takes a toll on him immediately. She's FUCKED UP.

As for Aisha's perspective... She's never lived an easy, pampered life: she's a reborn /isekai-ed individual who had an abusive childhood in Korea. She used to cry after having dreams of her childhood (CH13). She worked her ass off to create a fake rich identity to support the Escliffes and her stanning of Abel. She's hardworking, complicated, and is already coming to terms with the fact that the novel she read whose world she is now living in had an unreliable narrator and that much of her information is flawed β€” that's without getting into her current confinement and EXCRUCIATING PAIN she's experiencing due to getting off of the medication she's been willingly taken for months or years (depending on when she was reborn).

Let me tell you, being exposed to the levels of pain that Aisha is experiencing doesn't teach you SHIT. All you ever learn is that your body is unsafe, that your body is a prison on fire that you cannot escape from. Pain like that is debilitating and all consuming and the only thing that teaches you is how much you are able to endure because you have no fucking choices otherwise. She was literally begging for the drug because it was so fucking hard to bear, because it was the only relief that she knew of.

Like I cannot get over how monstrous it is to say that she should be left to her pain in order to learn a lesson. I get that she's a fictional character, but people think that about real people who experience excruciating pain and as someone with chronic pain because of a (old?) disabling injury and other medical issues, I'm ngl... That frustrates me SO MUCH. Only other people who have chronic pain understand what it's like and to be told that we're not deserving of pain relief because of a so-called "sheltered life" (lmao guess who ALSO experienced a fucked up childhood, albeit not as bad as some)... 😀😀😀😀

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the extra info about the drug at the end. Never would have thought about it in that way, but it makes sense now.

This story is becoming more and more interesting.
I bet she's going to Stan 2 ppl after this lol

ok wait while everyone is serious i can't get stop laughing at the character design of the baron like HE HAS NO MOUTH IT'S JUST A BEARD πŸ˜‚ mans be relying on his eyebrows and eyes for his expressions and i just can't HAHAHHA

Now on a serious note, this is actually a really good story! I've been looking for an interesting plot bc a lot of the manhwas are getting to be a bit similar, but this one makes my heart beat in anticipation! Not to mention that the ML is actually not an asshole for once? ugh I love this, this is def one of my favorite ones ever

Users who are viewing this thread