I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 31

I’ve waited 4,000, no 5,000 years for this! All jokes aside, thank you so much and all the work you do, the translations were top notch.

This chapter was soooooo satisfying. I'm gonna buy this series when the official English came out.

Omg hades is so cute. AHHH why is this series so cute, cant they just be a happy family without all that nexus magic shebang possibly ruining their lives.

it's so cute how clingy she was in this chapter lol
ps: I miss abel I wonder how he's holding up without his new mama

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please let Abel sleep between them QAQ
I need a serotonin boost with the cute family and I'm worried about him. Plus he makes a good repellent from those nosy people like fl's father =3=

Double-page supporter
Yessss, finally, she's opened her eyes to the goodness of Hades.

Thanks for the chapter!

I don't know if anyone will see this or even care, but it's not that odd (to me) for her to refer to him as "(insert child's name) dad". I feel like that is a rather common thing, to be referred to by name of the first child/son. You could say it's almost like a title. My parents are usually either referred to by "last name-ssi" or by "(my name as I'm the eldest)-mom/dad". I've seen it happen all the time and I find myself doing the same without much thought. I guess I can see why it may be weird to some, but it's completely natural to me. Hekk, even my parents refer tk eachother by (my name)-mom/dad occasionally lol!

Users who are viewing this thread