I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 31

Loveddd this chapter. >~< So many cute parts. Thank you for your hard work!

It's so cute how she's decided to stan him too. I'm looking forward to how their relationship will develop! And relieved that she can hide her stone thingy now. 😅

Dex-chan lover
I just realized, Hades up till now, hasn’t had to deal with the brunt of Aisha’s stanning, but that’s gonna change now as a part of her affections will be directed towards him. May Aisha have mercy on his poor heart.

Thank you so much for translating! Out of all the reincarnation stories out there, this one is probably my favourite. Not only does it have endearing moments, but also a solid plot to stand on.
I wonder if Aisha's behavior towards Hades will change markedly now that she stans him as well. Maybe she will faun so much over him that he will comment that her blunt and open self was better? Only time will tell. I'm just glad that the both of them are well and will pursue more family and political misunderstandings!

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))) unexpected invitation to the Duke :)))))))))
Aisha be like: now im staining you, there's no room for hesitation and formalities :)))))
"just sleep here" - she said

She is now on the Warpath of Love to him, poor guy getting drowned in affection.

Dex-chan lover
I think we know she meant, "Daddy."

ANYWAY - was hoping to see someone burst in on them, and frankly surprised it didn't happen. She must've been screaming before Hades got there, so even if you're charitable, that has to look bad from the outside.

Yes! Finally this story goes back to be comedy and of course romance, I'm glad Aisha decide to stan for Hades and his reaction was the best! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread