I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
if a war could break out when her powers are revealed, then maybe the reason her father gave her the pills was to protect her by keeping it hidden

& he probaby trusts the temple
but the temple is fishy and I don't trust 'em (the pills may have side effects that the father hasn't been told of, who knows…or maybe the temple was planning to take her nexus, thus the pills make it easier to find)

They’re so cute!! I hope Aisha will love him faster instead of just staning. But Where’s my abellllll, I need my Abel backkkkk!!!!

Can someone give me the spoiler about if she is Abella reincarnation?
I don't think that Aisha is thr reincarnation, but i believe is Deborah.

The face expression of the Baron, Aisha's father, in the panel right before the cover is scary :(((
I bet he's gonna do sth about the Duke and Aisha relationship, he misunderstood this and will take actions :((( gonna be a scheme targeting the Duke :(((
I hope they will be safe :((( and if there is a dark and cruel side of Escliffe house reveal, this will be a huge plot twist hidden from the novel the MC knew of.
Praying......

No, you aren't. Because
you are Abella yourself, hope it isn't painful to read when you get your memories back:(

If there are literal wars started for the sole purpose of abducting a single person for her powers... then yeah, I can legit understand why they would want to prevent the appearance of another Holy Maiden. It's definitely morally questionable, but it wasn't done with evil intentions in mind. It's like, "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one."

That might be why the baron is trying so hard to give his daughter a decent life so that she doesn't grow up with hate in her heart.

Is there a way that everyone will know someone is the holy maiden if no one is told she achieved the final awakening?

I think it’s inheritance, the pills bottle up her magic power then when she has a child her mana will be passed on to her increasing the mana which will let her child the, female lead be the holy maiden

Users who are viewing this thread