I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 6

Thank you so much, Sawateam!!! Thank you for all the hardwork to share this manhwa to us. 🙇‍♀️❤❤❤

I'm loving how pure this manhwa is ahehehehehhe. ❤❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
Mc says in chapter 5 that the Countess(Evil looking woman) will support Abel later(I guess after the father's death)

So not that bad.

Fed-Kun's army
So she finally realized that since reincarnating her purpose has only been stanning Abel and not living as the person she's reincarnated to, I say that's quite a good character development from the FL.

I hope he doesn't die in a year because I'm hoping that Aisha and him will get together in the end and raise Abel together. And be a family for real... Hopefully Aisha falls in love with him or at least come to care for him enough to actually want to prevent his death from happening and change his fate.

I'm hoping this story doesn't go in the direction where Aisha ends up with Abel by the end of the novel when he's grown up cuz that's weird since she declared wanting to be his mother...I would prefer Aisha gets with the father instead...

Ohhh i can see where this is going♥️♥️♥️

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️💋😘😘💕😘😘💕💜♥️♥️❣️💚

BITCH!!!! IF SHE'S THE ONE MARRIED TO THAT ASSHOLE WHO INSULTED ABEL THEN I HAVE NO GOOD FEELINGS FOR HER!!! GTFO AND TAKE UR PREJUDICED MIND WITH YOU!!!1 :mad:

The note abut his incoming death was hilarious.

I know she's going to really start to love him for real and find a way around it. But for now she is stuck in a sorts shitty situation. She can help to some degree but she has no way to help Able or his father during the most dangerous event to her knowledge. During the event she's gonna unlock some crazy OP ability and save the day.

I've never seen a manhwa character look like a real bitch hahaha haha

But she should stop standing and try to figure her power sheesh

huh did he just read her mind twice??????? what???????

also thats his older sister????????.......how much older....exactly........

thank you for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread