I Married the Male Lead's Dad

readers stop making fun of a child’s eyebrows challenge :))) yall straight have unholy beauty standards and big eyebrows are cool, fun, and cute, we love to see them them on abel <3

Dex-chan lover
no one snipin' anyone, it was just a coincidence that they picked up the same project. I like the project of both teams and have been following there other works, by the end of this... I wonder who will finally pick up the project. there isn't any drama to report of, if anything, I think it's nice to have a juxtaposition, they both convey similar feelings just in different ways. but ofc there is little to no meaning to two groups translating the same project (unless one is MTL, then an understandable quality upgrade is needed)

Supporter
this series is a lot better than I expected it would be
protagonist is strong. ML is funny

If you want to understand the story better and for better quality, read Sawateam's (since they apparently have someone who has read the novel and therefore know which terms will be more correct in accordance with future chapters), but if you want to get ahead of the story, read Asura's (very understandable bro). ngl Sawateam has a much cleaner and understandable version than the other one.

I personally don't like what Asura did but what's done is done. I still don't like the fact that they called Sawateam clout chasers or something since none of this drama would have happened if it wasn't for them and Sawateam is just reacting to them because of it. But it looks like no one wants to back off with this even though they could have used their energy to other also good ones out there soo.....meh

To all that think "sniping" is just something stupid bit that scanlation groups made up, then clearly you are not aware of their community where they can communicate to each other so they won't waste each other's time nor do you understand how hard it is to do this. They are not claiming that they made nor own this story, they are claiming on who gets to translate what so that no group's effort will be wasted and will focus on other stories instead or something.

#LeaveTheThiccBrowsAlone 😂😂😂😂😂

I STRONGLY STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS IS SOOOOO WHOLESOME AND I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THIS, ITS CUTEEEE AND ITS VERY RARE TO HAVE FATHER-SON AND MOTHER-SON RELATIONSHIP MANHWAS!! THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION!!❤❤❤

This is so cute and it's so wholesome and I'm surprised i still can type coherently after being assaulted in absolutely cuteness

It's amazing but you know I am completely in TEAM Hades. Poor guy is falling for ayesha while ayesha doesn't even like him. ughhhh

Oh Oh OH OH is his father going to become jealous of him? Or will he think she lied to his son? IDK what but I am so excited!!!!!! I also can't wait for him to find Count DoUgLaS 😄 Abel Why must you be so ADORABLE!

@Yukia9Tendo

You're clearly taking the side of sawateam lmao

There is no snipe, they began at the same time, asura just waited until they had more chapters to post them... I don't really see a difference between both, I'm glad that they love the webtoon and that they upload chapters 😊

Let's not take part of the "sniping" thing, it always hurt teams... Let's just say they want to do what they want, for them and for us! And let's thank them ❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
personal opinion after reading up to chapter 5: i think this would be better if Duke Hades was the one she was a fan of and had genuine feelings for, of course, if she develops genuine feelings for him later down the line would also be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread