I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Group Leader
I say the race is almost as exciting as the series 😂

Maybe other groups should do this more often.

Yo honestly i dont give a dayum abt the whole sniping drama bcs I'll just read whoever releases the latest chapter first, but hell, sawa's credit page is hilarious :)))))

Also, if the drama would let both scans work faster -sorry not sorry- why not let it continue :)))

This is good. Now she will have to awkardly explain. Nów what is Hades thinking?
1. She likes Abel - i think he is not like that, because that would be like, end manga, no drama, thank you
2. He think she charms Abel in order to a) win his heart b) abuse Abel
3. Other dumb reason that Hades made up :D

I appreciate what Sawateam was going for with that credit page, but some of those messages were clearly petty, especially the ones calling this a snipe. It has already been confirmed that Asura was working on the series from the very beginning just as Sawateam were, and only happened to release their first chapter after Sawateam because Asura likes to fully catch up with the raws in one fell swoop. Would be nice if both teams could drop the petty accusations and name-calling and just realize that they both picked up a series they both liked and that's all there is to it. It's not that deep.

@DeltaBlade I don't know where you're seeing the multiple snipe comments, I think they only did it once and dropped it. The comments here were a litte salty, but really just lighthearted and amusing. I don't think they're telling Asura to stop either. As long as one team keeps up with raws, I think most people will be happy.

Wait ARGHHGSHSHSUSI ABEL IS SO CUTEE I CANTTT 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Big thanks to sawateam and asura for translating this. Both of you did a great job

@ejm_ it's when a scanlation team translates a manga/manhwa/manhua and another team comes along and puts out chapters after them.

It's just something the scanlation teams came up with. They think since they called dibs on a story that they have a right to keep translating without any kind of competition even though this is a grey area.

where is the emoji of a person in a puddle of tears. love getting a new chapter but hate being left hanging 😂 Thank you as always!!!

Yallllllllll the hanky situation!! Im so excited for whats to come! Btw the sawateam and asura competition is amusing lol

Group Leader
@Darkmint13 well yeah that's why sawateam never told asura to drop the series, if they want to continue they're free to do so same with sawateam they can continue to scanlate the series too

Thank you so much sawa team 🥳 cant wait for the next update

Lmao props to sawa team who grind their asses in order to catch up w raws. Rooting for everyone who have their finals week. Always remember, “due to tomorrow, do tomorrow”

@Mel_hart_ (I hope the @ worked? I haven't used it before)

Did you read the Asura stan corner at the bottom of chapter 22? That's probably what Delta is talking about. Even if only one message actively called them a sniper, the rest of it seemed unbelievably passive aggressive and backhanded.

Personally, I think it's kind of petty for them to double down on the idea that Asura is a sniper when Asura was working on this from the very beginning. It's not like Asura just rolled up and was like "Yoink! I'll take that!"

Users who are viewing this thread