I Married the Male Lead's Dad

This is a great story and I love it! Some of the readers and the dramatic scan team piss me off and ruin it tho. Both groups do an amazing job translating tho so thank you for that, but please grow up. I’m glad one group was mature enough to end it.

I dont mind the updates between the groups i just read the first one who uploads. Its easier and convenient for me lol. Kudos to both teams though!

@TheGodEmperor i didnt say that they should marging their group. What i mean is the could spilt the work such as translating, typsetting or handling the sfx. It'll be more efficient than doing it twice since they all work through the internet.

Ofc all we want is faster and quality scans lol

@craycraypear even more the reason to collabs. As a reader, im really thankful for the people who are willing to spend their time to brought the story for us. Sniping is a diff story tho.

Oh wait, this is illegal

What i dont get about sniping is this is a pretty thankless job anyway.

Why would anyone willingly take more work that no one is going to pay them for or even notice until someone snipes it?

I’ve come to the conclusion this site is broken- how do I tag people
I’m
Confused (°_°)

Thanks asura team for all your hard work and good luck :(. I waited to read until it was uploaded by your team and I appreciate that you think of your team's education over a petty sniping war. Ppl suck :(

This may be insensitive but I found this whole drama very amusing from both sides.
Sawateam, with their usually slower releases suddenly went turbo speed from ch. 8 up to 22 to catch up with Asura.
Asura’s complete lack of textual notes and just images at the end of the chapters was strangely funny.
Supposed badmouthing which I had completely missed since I didn’t keep up on other sites.
The somewhat sassy singular message in the midst of many “thank you”s in sawateam’s note on 22.
The still complete lack of textual notes on Asura’s 22 and just a short serious message that contrasted with the playful one of sawa’s.

Maybe I’m going crazy in lockdown and maybe I’ve lost my humor (wait—you can’t lose what you never had to start with) but I found this to be the funniest rivalry-exchange in the later half of this year (with the exception of biden and trump, ofc).
Thanks for the entertainment everyone. Although I’m sure that wasn’t your intention.

Tysm for scanlating this series, I love it and I'm so invested!

(also lol @ everyone here yelling ab the sniping drama... if you think this is petty why are you inserting yourself into it? how do you have the guts to tell them what to do or how to handle the situation when you're not contributing any of the hard work & long hours they put into these scans? just leave them alone man)

Users who are viewing this thread