I Married the Male Lead's Dad

The plot is super interesting now, it stopped for two weeks and i feel sad. I am happy to see the manhwa again

Double-page supporter
this is getting gooooodddd somebody translate the novel please huhuu i'll help screenshooting with my account but i dont know any korean 😭💔

What an unexpected twist!! Loved it!! Totally worth a read ;)
Hopefully it won’t be ruined 🥲
Did anyone read the novel? Is it still good?

woah this is a lot more than just a domestic family-centric wholesome Manhwa !! really good so far

i feel like that the
father is being blacked mailed to make her daughter eat the medication, even the temple influence on the empire is huge and the barony wasn't even included in the story, so it make sense for him to be blackmailed? idk my assumption

Whoa! That's spicy! Didn't expect the story to get this good tbh, but that chapter gave me chills. Thank you for translating!

I have a theory. The church wants to stay powerful so they control the light element.

The element is either rare or they make it look rare. The more rare the element the more prwcious every user will appear.

So they will surpress those who are not directly a part of their chuech. I suspect that her dad didn't want her taken away by the church to be indoctrined.

So he had to get her medicated to weaken her

Oh my gosh, I went into this story thinking it would be straight forward but OH NO it just took a drastic turn! I’m waiting with baited breath to read what happens in the next few chapters, please, please, please, don’t take two weeks, I think i might die if you do from anticipation!

Users who are viewing this thread