I Married the Male Lead's Dad

finally, the plot actually takes hold. say what you will about the main protag being gross (which I agree), I'm thankful we actually get into the whole "everything is not what it seesm" arc! Great job translators and editing crew! Keep it up!

What the fuck.. I hate the temple. Who are you to do that to someone. Even the father? I will not jump to the conclusions but I hope that the father is not an accomplice with this or else he is truly FUCKED UP bro. Nice twist though.. update pleasee

The Temple probably gave the father two choices: 1) make your daughter take the magic suppressant pills or 2) we'll kill her.

These are just speculations but I firmly believe that Aisha is the one from the legend and that would greatly impact the Temple, so her father made a deal with the temple to suppress Aisha's powers in exchange for her life.

This story is finally taking an interesting and mysterious turn. I LOVE ITTT ☺️☺️!!

from fangirling isekai story to
everything is not like what it seems

I wanna see this bodyguard that came with aisha and the maid! We haven't even been given anything about him

tbh, it's probably that the temple has a light element, and compared to aisha, are nothing.

they want to remain with their power, so then they probably threatened aisha's father

anyway, this is an amazing plot

Users who are viewing this thread