I Married the Male Lead's Dad

I have a feeling that it’s as she imagined. Cuz of the fact that the view was based off one person, so that would mean that the way all the other characters were viewed were biased and may not have been how they actually were. That there might be more to it.
I also feel like the fl from the novel she read, is actually the daughter she was suppose to have. Idk why, but it feels like it. I mean it kind of make sense. Am I wrong? Or going scary? 😭😂😂

I truly didn't think I'd like this story, but I'm so glad I gave it a chance! The misunderstandings with the Duke often make me laugh out loud; Abel's cuteness and Aisha's backstory reveal have made me tear up multiple times; and now we have intrigue??? I can't wait for more

(also I love the Stan Forleif translation - so funny)

Group Leader
Are there really 100 chapters of the Korean raw? Or is each chapter split in 4 or so?

Wait. I was looking at the web-novel raws, wasn't I?

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY ANXIETY KICKED INTO HIGH GEAR WHEN IT WAS SAID THAT THE PILLS SUPPRESSES HER MANA!!!!!! DUUUUUUDEEEEE I KNEW ITTTT!!!!

P.S. The temples/churches in manhwas are always shady asf or harbours corrupt people withing their walls.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Holy shit this just got really good, it was pretty good before but what just happened in the story just blew it out of the fucking water, it started as a basic comedy story but then started evolving as Aisha starts to truly become Abel’s mom and not just a stan, but this is just so intriguing. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

This is cool and all, but has there ever been a big tiddy ara-ara MILF protagonist? I think not.

reu

Dex-chan lover
We all saw this comming from a the first chapter but the exectution really was spot on
Also, this is one of the few isekais with a in world explanation for why the MC revived, her powers own't let her die

@Hernandezamy1995 I haven't read the novel so I don't now. Here, it's me doing my own guess ^^ But I don't think the FL was supposed to be her daughter. Abel is 10 years old and the FL is probably around his age (6/7?) so it would be weird for her to have sire the FL ^^

Still who knows. My own guess is tha Aisha will take the FL place by saving Hades and Abel. Maybe the FL and Abel will still find each other ^^

Finally a great isekai, that is not abused, like there's a reason in the plot for the Fl to actually be fro another world, the story has no holes, its super interesting and entertaining!

this is getting interesting what if hades will die (like what the novel said but then it’s unlikely to happen so let’s say gets hurt) while protecting aisha instead of his son? and then aisha’s mana/power will awaken— just kidding—unless?

OH my goodness, things are getting spicy 🌶 I can’t wait to read wait happens next! I bet Aisha is stronger then the bitch that seduced Abel, go step momma gain power and protect your boys!

Users who are viewing this thread