I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Tju

Dex-chan lover
@Taishio9 sorry to disappoint you. the raws are at chapter 28 (released 02.02.21), it took the translators only 3 days to translate. so we're all hanging on a cliff for a while.

omgomg this is SO good. better than i ever expected it to be! in the beginning it started of as more of a fluffy, relatable content. the MC seemed dumb and unable to face reality, but as it progressed like 15+ chapters, you really saw why she is the way she is. the author really thought through everything about the her psychology too.
with all the stanning bc she was under-developed, poor girl.. :((( they went into so much depth about they abuse too which was a good thing since most authors don't give it much thought and put it as a means of a "sad backstory"....
i really love the MC and her development moving onwards! it is also starting to get really dark if that's what some of u are expecting..

art : 8/10
characters : 7/10
plot : 9/10

overall 9/10, i would recommend!

Dang and here i thought the synopsis was weird at first. Guess this is turninggg into something goooddd..

Damn, I feel bad for her but congratulations! Your whole life is a lie 😅

this manhwa is looks cliche and fluffy at the earlier ch but has much better progression than i expection worth to read

Does anyone know what latest chapter in the comic is in webnovel? I don't think I can wait. I'm too excited!!😆

Oh daaaaang!!! I just read the entire thing. Why did the latest chapter have to be a cliffhanger with real drama????? Ugh this is too good

Uuuuugh i wanna read something new JUST LIKE THIS cuz its so good and just rereading this isn't enough and new chapters will take a while :(

I love how conceited and narcissistic the ml is

Users who are viewing this thread