I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Ch28 gave me shivers, though I saw it coming miles away. That said, PERFECT DELIVERY. 🤗
I really love the plot points of this story, but what makes it beautiful is the pacing. Nothing's felt dragged on. I'm very satisfied.

When I say that I never comment this is an understatement!!! But serious this series is so gosh darn amazing!!! I love everything about from its design to its story line!!!!! Thank you so much for the translation!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO I ONLY SAW THIS NOW??! THIS IS NOW MY NO. 1 MANHWAAAA! MOAARRRRRR! I WANT MOARR! THANK UUUU FOR LETTING ME READ THIS

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm not even surprised that the duke died in the novel, he pretty much hired everyone that is trying to usurp his ass. Picking vassals that's clearly doesn't do work for him & recruiting a tutor that has a history of being abusive, talk about being incompetence.

Holly s*it!!! This is a fantastic work! I have nothing to detract from this! 10/10!!
GO HADES GO!!! Kit the fire under their arses!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't usually comment on things but I'm so invested in this series wtf..
how do you even do spoiler? like this? oh and I don't even know if this is considered spoiler, just how I view things, whurevah
so you see, like how the church is suspicious
I think they know Abel and Hades' fondness of him and also they probably predicted Abel's power would go wild, so they're like manipulating anyone with light magic powerful enough to help them.
Coz think of it, if ever Abel's power go haywire in the near future, with Aisha by their side, Hades'wouldn't have to die and they won't be able to manipulate Abel to working with them being reliant to Deborah or something, or so how I understand things so far
ugh I wish I could just read the original novel asdgshshajhskahhd

HADES PLEASE STOP.BEING SUCH A GOOD ML YOU ARE SETTING THE BAR TOO HIGH!! You and Hexion (please throw me away) are unbalancing the scales towards good male leads who arent shitty and rapey!

Users who are viewing this thread