I Married the Male Lead's Dad

@Kwel oh boy, I think you will be disappointed.
As far as I understand, she doesnt love the kid "romantically", she loves it as a fan loves an idol so.... even if he grows, unless some development occurs (which would be creepy, as she would be raising him) there shouldn't be romance between them
I think that the romance is with the dad

This manhwa has a novel and i plan to read it but i cant find a link :(( does anyone have a link? they say that the novel is great (although the title seems common and cliche) i wanna read ahead cuz this manhwa made me attached to it HAHAHAHHA

Lol i'm going to enjoy this. She's going to be such a mama bear. Considering Hades dotes on his son as well, they will make such a great pair protecting and raising Abel.

Dex-chan lover
Count : Duke, the existence of your illegitimate child fuel me with hatred and disgust.
Duke : Hmm okay, I will now give you the right to educate him
Abel : What?

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that the raws are at ch20 but we're only at 5 kinda sad but also appreciate the translation!

What's hilarious about this is that I think the son could technically be considered his dad's wingman because Hades would have never met her and thought she had feelings towards him/agreed to marry him if his son wasn't someone she fangirled over.
Also it's interesting Abel gave her flowers considered his dad's name is Hades.

The uploads are so quick and really wel done! Thank you so much for your hard work! 🥰❤️🙌

I hope she grows out of her stanning and actually comes to love Abel as a real person than a character she stans, and hades as well, from the get go he's been portrayed as a good character to his son in the original novel, so I hope she just doesnt see him as abel looking older 🤗

My happiness from reading this cannot be expressed using mere words. Anyway, thank you for the translation!

This is refreshing! She isn’t a villain and the father’s super self confident personality is hilariously given the misunderstanding.

Very interesting, will continue reading. However, I’m very uncomfortable with the “stanning” thing.
I understand there are people like that, but maybe I’m living under a rock that I am very uncomfortable with it.
Kind of weirded out when she said she stalked a child... that’s a child...

One thing tho, because she’s “stanning” him, I feel like she’s not treating him like a real person.

Thanks for translating, will still continue reading this!!

Users who are viewing this thread