I Married the Male Lead's Dad

I mean I get when they started translating some of the other manhwa because like some didnt update for months and they may have thought it was dropped.But srsly asura?They so obviously sniped from a group who is already translating this story.There is no excuse for this one.That is unless I'm missing something and they asked permission to take over the translating.

@RainRainDrop It’s not sniping. They aren’t building off from the others groups work and is starting from chapter 1. It’s a little shitty but it’s not sniping.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta get dem ads....
Yeah I think I get it, but it still looks pretty shitty

Dex-chan lover
Man, how long until we get a Hades shirtless or button down scene.
Im tryin to see them tiddies

like... ok. they've also uploaded prevs chap too so it's not a**hole """sniping""" that they've updated this more than the other team. but also.... sawateam has been feeding us DAILY yknow? can't u wait for like a few months where the other teams might have dropped it etc. better yet u could've asked to collab? idk. just seemed kinda uhh. shitty when the other team is still working on it

I feel bad bc Sawateam was working hard on this series and had been preparing it for a long time... I definitely think there could have been a better way for both groups to have compromised imo

EDIT: According to the timeline, both groups were working on this at the same time so now idk how to feel 0_0

Honestly this isn't a case of sniping because they obviously were both working on it at the same time. We know this because of the release timeline. What I think is shitty is you can tell they and other groups who are second to release, make a point of mass releasing because they know the readers will jump ship. Sometimes I think scanlating competition is nice but it's really not because the number of people who will read the chapters won't increase. You're literally killing yourselves to release something half the readers won't read.

Also, it's fair game to snipe from groups that have shitty release schedules and a dozen projects. I call them squatters. I genuinely like Sawa and Asura and I hope you guys just collab and save your staff's efforts for other projects.

@grownbean That would still be sniping, whether you start from the beginning or not. You can't just start working on projects someone else has been releasing and act like it's not a hostile action because you started from the beginning. Really just arguing a point no one cares about. We don't care if it's chapter 0 or chapter 56. We care if you're provoking others just because you like a project.

Fed-Kun's army
You people should be happy about the upspree...Who cares about who posts it as long as it is well translated

Users who are viewing this thread