I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Stan Asura Scans
Also idk if anyone else feels a bit weird about the MC cause it feels lowkey borderline pedo like, but at the same time she's only there to be his mom. I see her treating him like a son which is good, but she's still hella sus

Thanks asura and also sawa and speedcat who translated before these new updates by asura. I enjoy this story so much ♥️

Though the stan premise made it seem like this would be more comical than anything, it’s actually quite profound with the MC realizing more about her own upbringing as a catalyst for her behavior. I hope that they all get a lovely family life.

Thank you so much for the mass update 💕
I really love this storyyyyy!😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
wait ... so if the dad absorbed all of his son's injuries and died... does that mean he took on even the injuries that his sister did to his son ? Geez. No wonder he died in the original timeline.
I wonder if the Dad survives the event this time because the MC finally learns how to use magic and helps the father split the absorption cost?
Or if the MC learns light magic.

I hope the saint isn't a horrible person. It would be nice to see the kid get into a healthy relationship too.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

A lot of people say Hades and Abel are related (huge possibility)
Wait then who's Abel mother
I have no idea

Users who are viewing this thread