I Married the Male Lead's Dad

The female lead is 14 and engaged to the 30 something male lead because she has a crush on his 10 year old son.

@IkaraAyumi Where did you get that shes 14?? Did I miss something important??And she likes the son as a character..fangirling isnt always about having a crush, lol.

@SamPenDrag0N Sawa has no intention to stop releasing, as Asura are the snipers (and I agree, Sawa's translations have passion behind it and better quality), and because the TL has been interested in this since the novel.

Asura just jumped on the bandwagon because it started to become popular, imo.

I REALLY LIKE THE STORY, THE FEMALE LEAD CHARACTER, THE DUKE'S NARCISSTIC MIND AND ABEL OF COURSE 😍😍😍

@UpandDownGirl6 the resent Chapter 19 from Asura Has a discord conversation they had about worling on it A few hours before the RAW relased IF anything Both gruops Started at the same time But Asura Only posts chapters in batches

Thank you Asura team for the massive uploads. I’m glad this story is not too heavy

Expressing my thanks to both translation groups as this series is getting so good!
It doesn't matter who actually started it first because that is a discussion the two groups can have with one another behind the scenes. Talking about it and make demands in the comments or forums will just cause both groups to drop the series.

For everyone wondering this WASN'T sniped. Both groups just happened to work on this at the same time. Sawa uploaded theirs first while Asura was posting in batches. You can see the screenshot on chapter 16 where Asura started working on them. So that means they both was working on it without the other knowing.

I like both groups and hope they can get together and have a nice talk about who will translate or maybe join together.

It's unfortunate that this happened but we can only let them talk it out. Thanks so much to both groups. You guys are awesome and idk what I'd do without you.

Just please at least one group continue this and not drop it. Thanks again so much.

Users who are viewing this thread