I Married the Male Lead's Dad

honestly, both groups are doing something illegal and we, the readers are partaking in this illegal content.
no one really has the "rights" to anything, whenever there's a tl fight over who gets to translate its like...so weird to me.
Neither group owns the content, and all I can see is one group is concerned about their money and the other about some sort of honor and integrity that doesn't exist when it comes to illegal translations.

@haikku Exactly. The concept of "Sniping" that the TL groups made up is idiotic when none of them have the rights to the series they translate in the first place. And "I call dibs" is not a valid argument no matter how much you spin it.

It’s nice.
if one of the groups gets legal issues at Least there maybe will be a backup

haven't read this yet and i see sniping drama lmfao so can someone lmk which team does a better translation

also.. why can't the groups just collaborate and work on this together🧐🧐

Dex-chan lover
@atsuhina
Sawateam already said the reason why they will not work together in chapter 11.

Anyway, Sawateam for me for quality.

I'm glad both teams are doing this. Asura is quicker which gives satisfaction to reading, and Sawa is higher quality and is a good second read.
Really don't think this is a snipe as sawa said in 11, asura posted proof they started this before either translation team started dropping.

Asura scans are the best i swear!!! They're amazing TT!!! I hope for the best for the asura translation team! They're amazing people<3

Why cant 1 group focus on thinning out the kid's eyebrows.... so there would be 2 diff version 😎

Group Leader
@xianoaaaaa

There’s “I became the villain’s mother”, almost exactly like this but the characters are IMO less likable.

There’s “I raised Cinderella preciously” which I highly recommend.

And this is just a promo but you can read the webnovel on mangaupdates: “I’m just a stepmother but my daughter is just too cute”

I wish there’s more series like this 🥺

Lol I love this. So so so much!
Wondering how long it'll take him to realize 1) She has actually always adored Abel and 2) She is Doug, loveyyy

Also yess! We need more stories like these. There is one tangentially related, "I gave birth to a murderer's son" but tbh that is boooooriiiiing af.
I need more villainesses just... loving their adoptive kids. Like yes. Show u don't need MLs when there is a cute baby to spoil rotten!

Seriously I love Hades in here, narcisist or not, but the absolute highlight is Abel's relationship with his new mum. Warms my heeeaaart

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know, there was something that bothered me about that kid, but I couldn't put my finger on it, bit I finally realised what bothered me about him. His eyebrows.

That kid has some really big eyebrows. It's like they shrunk the ml's face down, but left the eyebrows the same. It makes me strangely uncomfortable? Even I don't know what I feel looking at this kid, all I know is that I do not want to.

I’m so glad they showed her as one of the normal stans and not the extreme ones! Those ones stand out the most irl but most stans just.. chill spend money and hope their idols are happy and get married. Not really expecting anything in return.

Users who are viewing this thread