I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Okay, I found spoilers about this and it gets really fcken crazy... like I had to reread several times just to understand who is who, and who did what... 👁👄👁
Read at your own risk 👍
- In this world there were a God and his/her three kids, all three kids sinned and were cursed to suffer for eternity for their sins:
- one child killed his lover
- one child killed her child
- one child killed their parent (God)
They keep reincarnating and killing each other over and over again... it's an awful cycle.
- Aysha/Aisha is the child who killed her son, and the son is Abel (from her previous life?) (I honestly have no idea how that works, it was too confusing)...
- The child who killed his lover is Mikhail, some priest dude, who is supposed to kill Aysha and he is the one giving her pills that suppress her magic so she can't hide her gem, meaning it will be easier to kill her before she commits her own sins (he is cursed to always fall in love with her and always kill her)...
- Hades notices the pills are crap, and Aysha stops taking them
- the 3 kids have the power of brainwashing, and Mikhail does brainwash Hades once, during an attempt to kill Aysha, of course later he snaps out of it and wants to kill Mikhail, but he long gone...
- Aysha will remember her past lives, and she will suffer horribly because of her memories 😢
- The reason why the child killed her son in the first place was because her son was suffering from an incurable disease, so instead of letting her son suffer through pain, she performed euthanasia, however the Dragon God (the parent) didn't like what she did and cursed her...
- the child who killed the parent is the author of the novel, he has the ability to create, so he created another world (our world? or their world? i dunno, complicated af) and brought Aysha over there to give her the chance to know the 'future', basically he wanted to separate her as much as possible from the truth before bringing her back
- It's a happy ending, they manage to break the curse, and all is good, but there's a lot of drama and events unfolding, the pain the characters feel is enormous, so be ready for lots of tears and feels 😢

It is a little sus..... if I remember right, if her body is really she weak than just giving her something that can be addictive can lead to deadly ends if she stopped taking it out of no where. But it could also be the bare bone of their meds just so they have to rely on the temple when they hold back something that could cure her. Or just a poison that kills when you stop taking it of course. But I imagine since they only have light magic than it may be the barebones medicine and the dad is being scammed for life, hopefully it just a bad egg in the temple than the temple has a whole.

Woah!!! That spoiler!! I would love to read this when its complete otherwise cliffhangers frustrate me too much and I lose interest in the story.

Plss correct me if im wrong but she stated she has been living in that body for 3 years now and that body had died at the age of eleven so does that mean she's only 14 or 15?

@YURI-SAN6
i thought she took medicine exactly so she wouldn't die at that time, and so she's living past her original age, correct?

The grandfather needs to meet the grandson, only Abel’s cuteness can make him forget about his bs about light heir and approve the marriage. When the next chapter comes the quality in this website got me hooked I can’t seem to read comics in any others. Always appreciate the hard work. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰✨✨✨✨

Oh, thank you to the people down below, i was actually reading in asura's translation that's why i got things confused, thank you very much!

@Bellabelle I agree, the Baron seems sus. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason Aisha is so weak is that something the baron or everyone in the baron's bloodline did on purpose to prevent her from being strong, so all that light power could go to the destined female lead. And if Aisha was strong there wouldn't be enough power to give to the female lead. Maybe. I'm just guessing though.

@ilikeyuri But that's pretty illogical then. They don't know the face of the savior who said that word and it's deemed as folktale at this point by other family, if they believe it that much the family should be cherish daugthers and pampered them, although it's crazy they might also try to curing the dead horse to make Aisha's stronger because of her weak body. Since she's awaken by others' pov, the baron decided to make Aisha married same light ability user to continue the heir line, I don't think he wants to harm MC, more like the church is sus and might tell lie because they're cooperating with the uncle who supposed to be the next heir by Aisha's death in original plot. The church itself might only a lower one with a sus high one, not all of them as organization.

Although there's a possibility too that they're innocent but someone's higher kinda bought the church (particular) so the church tell them lie. And as person who was greedy they would let Aisha married ML because social standing, so imo it's either they purely still hoping and prefer all family member of light user to marry another light user or someone threathen them to take Aisha back and won't let the marry happens (such as the evil hag and her collabs)

That extra at the end of chapter 25 is hilarious, thanks to the whole translating team.🤣

Thanks for translating this!
I'm really looking forward to finding out how this resolves itself - and the wholesomeness of the mcs makes me squee :)

Users who are viewing this thread