I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Bro that was painfully awkward when they left the room

Also for the people talking about her age: she came into the world at 18 and popped out of the casket then for the last five or so years has been stanning Abel soooooo she’s in her 20s not a child

Thank you so much for translating! U guys are doing an awesome job and I really appreciate the hard work you guy do! This story is so cute and good!

For everyone wondering about Aisha's age: She's 21. She woke up from the casket at 18, and in the description of the manhwa it says she's been in that world for 3 years so she's 21. There is one point in the manhwa where it says been there five years, but all the earlier stuff says three years.

For the people talking about the dress she's wearing in this chapter while she's talking with her father, it's a nightgown. She's even got slippers. It's not supposed to be fancy or grand, just comfortable to sleep in.

As an addition: In her past life, she was 27. Technically she would have been 30 by now if she was still alive in her old world.

I love how she has common sense now.

Anyways, this is weird for me to say this but please keep the misunderstanding going. 😂

the family and Temple are HELLA suspicious rn. Those pills are definitely messing with her powers somehow, but the question is...why?

Group Leader
@rystelle i think the 5 years is about how long Aisha has been stanning the hero (2 years in her previous life and 3 years in her reincarnation life)

@Lunanami Oh, you're right. I went back and checked and she was including the two years from her previous life when she was telling Hades how long she's harbored feelings (for Abel).

This is pure speculation and I'm probably wholeheartedly wrong (as I've also not read the novel), but I wonder if Aisha's body - in the novel specifically- is suppose to harbor the 'reincarnated' soul of the saintess or in other words, is actually Deborah in the novel (as in Aisha died, but her body was used to harbor the soul of the saint/Deborah)
----- and that's why the temple is getting involved/hella sus
---but i'm also assuming that Deborah is the reincarnation of the saintess who made that prediction 400(?) years ago

Group Leader
@IkaraAyumi please stop spreading false information. I am the admin of Sawateam who is working in this series. Aisha is 21 years old. She transmigrated into the body when the body was 18 years old. 3 years have passed since then.

Asura scans mistranslated her age as 11. They made a mistake in their translation. The real number is 18. If you don't believe me, you can go check the korean yourself.

Double-page supporter
@Aflowerlove250 Aisha is 21, MC reincarnated into her body when she was 18 and it has been 3 years since. She has been stanning Abel for 5 years, the 2 year in her previous life after reading the novel "Persona" + the 3 years as Aisha. Some people are getting the numbers all jumbled

woah this manga is so cute :)
The story has a good plot and although they are for the moment at the beginning, where things are yet to get dark, the pace is perfect. Neither too fast nor too slow.

Users who are viewing this thread