I Married the Male Lead's Dad

OMG OxO!!!
I did not see this coming. I definitely saw the issue with the temple (but that is usually a personal bias) but I had no idea that it was going to get this deep! This story is amazing and I am super grateful for the scanslation team for their hard work!

This turning point heighten my view of this series. This is gonna get really good! I can’t wait!

I love how fl is open-minded and aware of her feelings. Though their relationship started from a hilarious misunderstanding, the readers are left relieved because fl is aware of ml's effort and affection towards her. Unlike other isekai where "let's get married and contract this and that cuz i know what's about to go down" and misunderstanding are just left and right cuz they aint communicating which is super annoying ahem lucia ahem

Woah.. That was scary! Now I need to check every novel I ever read for the viewpoint they are writing in... Bruh... How come I never specifically noticed that before... eek

I love how this story, which began around a girl who stans a character from a book so much she literally stalks him and goes to great lengths to acquire items for him to smooth his way (basically making it seem so silly and light) has suddenly turned into such a serious and well thought out plot. And I do enjoy how the characters seem to genuinely be 3 dimensional.
Our fl has her preconceived notions based on the world she came from and the book she read, but she's actually paying attention to this world around her and making choices based upon it, not what she read in that book.
I am genuinely surprised by how well this story has turned out to be and can't wait to see how it goes.

I love the FL. She is really aware of her surroundings and is trying her best to make sense of the world around her. She thinks logically (which you get to see in the newer chapters) and her gut instinct is right a lot of the time.

What if , the temple also the reason why abel begun to rampage in the future... I think the original author of the novel think that.. that's why the novel called persona

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is pretty darn good. The female lead is a bit of a completely unaware, crazy weeb at times, but the story doesn't milk that or rely on that, because there's bigger overarching plot points like the mystery and the family dynamic. And besides that, she has good parts alongside her childishness. There's a bit of an overdramatic melodrama aspect to the story, but it's better than those stories that aren't particularly bad anywhere, but just don't have a hook anywhere that's particularly good.

I should really wait a few weeks to binge read it... these cliffhangers aren’t good for me 😂😂
sooo the temple is really evil?? That changes everything our fl thought she knew about, fake medicine, her dad is strange... can’t wait for more!!
really a good story! In the beginning i didn’t like our fl, too much of a “fan girl” really happy for the character development!!

holy f-ing shit man

@Aakaa it's called an unreliable narrator! You'd be surprised how many novels have one :) it's an interesting but frustrating manner of writing haha

Users who are viewing this thread