I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Hades and Aisya deserve a very happy ending with their son. 😭 Thank you Sawateam for the translation 💕

I literally have no words.
No like dude
Hades deserves the whole fucking world for how nice of a fucking human being he is.

Mgggg, Hades the best ML, he deserve the fucking world *crying* Author plz let he happy ever ;-;

This is the moment where other MLs pale in comparison to hades like omg just seeing he is willing to and unhesitatingly absorb anisas pain is beyond me.
The development is so nice to see, not to mention the plotwist regarding the title "persona" awhile back. This is easily becoming one of my favorite romance fantasy webtoon.

10/10. Imo, one of the best reincarnation manhwas out at the moment.

The romance is cute. The characters are well fleshed out. The story si progressing nicely.

I'm really excited for the next ark, especially with the new revelations that are being discovered.

Spoiler below. Only look at this if u have read up to the latest chapter.
100% probability that the main character is the reborn version of the original saintess. Because she was supposed to die, her character has little effect on the story but her reincarnation is starting to slowly factor into the new narrative. It would be even cooler if the author of Persona was actually like a God or something and they killed the MC on purpose so it would realign with the prophecy.

With the whole prophecy thing, one of 3 things probably happened:

The original saintess might've had oracle powers and she could see the future and new that the MC would die in her world and be brought to this new world as the next incarnation of her.

The god of this world told the saintess about what the future would bring and it was just a coincidence that the MC was the one who reincarnated.

The MC has the saintess' soul and after numerous deaths and rebirth, the soul ended up on Earth. The MC lived out here earthen life until she died (on the 500th year after the saintess' death) and was reborn in this new world in the body she'd occupy as the next iteration. They could've had a connection from the very beginning.

Just some wild theories I've been thinking about. After the Mc awakens her healing powers, she should be able to save both Abel and the Dad which would completely change the course of history up until the introduction of Deborah.

Girls, if your man is
Arrogant
Egocentric
Loving
And self-sacrificing

That ain't yo man. That's Hades (⌐■-■) Amen my bretherin and sisters 🙏

Definitely recommend this! The characters have depth and the plot will hook you! The way everything is presented is so thoughtful + the scanlating team is doing such an awesome job giving this series justice. Can't wait to read more! :)

Edit: for those just starting out, i recommend sawateam's chapters :3

How to find a man like Hades 😭 OMG it was heart breaking! But at the same time you can't help but love this character too 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread