I Married the Male Lead's Dad

im so confused 🤣 i remember the father and son have diffrent eye color

then as I read tge latest chapter, im hella confused 🤣 did they decide to change it? was what im thinking

then i see the cover. 🤣

why do i remember the father having not red eyes 🤣

Lol. I think being in so much pain knocked a screw loose lol I love this story

This fan = stalker mentality 😬😬, I get it she is a fan of the kid but don’t make her a weirdo. Have some self restraint

Love the translations from team Sawa! Their interactions are so cute and pure I can’t hahahah ^_^~ i STAN them so muchh

They do say your bias wrecker is your ideal type and this manhwa upholds that theory 🧐

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is a good book. The jokes are funny and the plot is interesting. What gets me the most is the plot twists.
The twists are so good that I get shocked, even through I have read many other books with similar tropes. So give this a read.
Basically, the FL was reborn in a book called Persona. She follows the story of the book until she finds out a horrifying fact which is related to the title "Persona".
Where everything that the story considers good, can be downright bad and those considered bad might be good that were innocently put into a bad light.

Oh hell yes!
STAN THE LIVING SHIT OUTA HIM!!!
HADES you adorable bastard!

I’m sooo weak for the black hair/red eyes combination ❣️

HADES IM CRYING HES SO SOFT

our girl really said "you'll be my second stan" as if hades didn't just express his deep ass affection for her sksksksksksksksksksksksk
its okay she'll realize soon enough 😌

Users who are viewing this thread