I Raised My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone wonders who is the worst one among Karhan's parents,
They're equally terrible. The mom is painfully gullible to the point of immense stupidity because of her other trashy son's lies while the father knows he's protecting a psycho over his innocent son but doesn't care.

Dex-chan lover
They should go to a hot springs or something now. They must be cold after being in the deep freeze for that conversation.

Dex-chan lover
That was a good way to write "tense." Things are going their way, but this mom is clearly a threat.
Hopefully Karhan can be his big teddy bear self again soon.

Can I be optimistic about next week's chapter now that the mom has left the room? Someone please give Karhan a hug, teddy bear needs comfort D:

I'm guessing this much too young veteran is about to learn the warmth of family. Heroine saves swordmaster in distress. That's going to be the general direction of the story, I hope?

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone wonders who is the worst one among Karhan's parents,
They're equally terrible. The mom is painfully gullible to the point of immense stupidity because of her other trashy son's lies while the father knows he's protecting a psycho over his innocent son but doesn't care.
so, in short, it wont be a loss to the world if both of them would have a lil "accident".....like some daggers "accidentally" ending up in their backs....

Users who are viewing this thread