I Raised My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
:huh: oh hey the rat meet up with the snake.
will they manage to stir up some trouble or are they too self center to properly co-operate ?

Supporter
:huh: oh hey the rat meet up with the snake.
will they manage to stir up some trouble or are they too self center to properly co-operate ?
I think they’re able to cooperate but I also think they’re incompetent so they’re sure to fail. That’s especially true when you consider that they’re up against the unreal luck of the FMC. The author also showed us that the FMC is worried about what her ex is up to, so she’ll probably find out what they’re plotting soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Obviously, I will never forgive her for the terror she put Karhan through, but I feel bad for Stella.
Everyone is using her like she tried using Karhan and ever since the beginning, she was fighting against "God's favorite." I wish she could find the self-esteem to do her own thing, but alas! The narrative and her upbringing won't allow her to.

Supporter
Thanks for not dropping this!

I lowkey see Stella becoming an ally. I don't know why. I feel like she's been painted in a humanizing light here and there which doesn't seem to happen often to antagonists. This meeting with spurned ex doesn't bode well for that, but I can hope.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Don't have a problem with her chasing evasive Karhan and weaving her own fanfic story about Murderous Cold Duke + (Baron's?) Daughter. Although, running to his mother to get him to do something seems a bit much.

[I know her/her family also engaged in corporate espionage but I don't care too much about that].

But you better not be teaming up with that trash. Cause that would taint you into an irredeemable piece of trash.

P.S. This chapter seemed super short.

Dex-chan lover
iRdrUFp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"What do I lack?"
Nah, sis, it's what you were DOING. You ran around lying and bugging our teddy bear.

But, I must concede that I like Delota's dress. The mesh paneling is designed well. A lot of comics in this genre have overdone clothing with too much detail, but her outfit does what it needs to without too much extra.

Dex-chan lover
Stella has an inferiority complex. That's too bad. Also looking at the jacket VERY heavily 👀👀👀👀👀👀

Dex-chan lover
"what do i lack compared to her?".....hmmmm....style, charm, personality, money.....choose one

Dex-chan lover
I do hope Stella gets helped soon. Feels bad seeing her having to deal with trash incarnate

Double-page supporter
I think everyone is very quick to villainize Stella.

She's shown to be quite a caring character even though her feelings for Karhan are not reciprocated. She cares about him, and wasn't even scared of him when he used to have his impervious and unapproachable atmosphere. Unlike Ilya's ex, she was never using Karhan or taking advantage of him for her own desires.

Stella right now is immature with an inferiority complex. She's striven to become a person "good enough" to be worthy of Karhan, from losing weight to becoming much more stylish and struggling through politics to arrange her marriage with him. In any other story, her journey would put her in the protagonist's role, with Ilya as the antagonist who swooped in and stole her fiancee.

I hope she sees the error of her ways. I know Ilya would forgive her.

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
She's shown to be quite a caring character even though her feelings for Karhan are not reciprocated. She cares about him, and wasn't even scared of him when he used to have his impervious and unapproachable atmosphere. Unlike Ilya's ex, she was never using Karhan or taking advantage of him for her own desires.
Huh, I thought she only went for Karhan to fulfill her novel induced "I can fix him" fantasy. Am I mixing this up with some other manhwa? Because I don't remember her actually caring about Karhan, she just wants him for superficial reasons (i.e. beating Ilya in nobility rank and having a better romance story than her).

She forced herself onto him, unlike Ilya who properly and slowly proposed a deal to Karhan while giving him genuine advice, care, and warmth that he never received in his life (especially not from Stella); Ilya attempts to understand Karhan, Stella would never.

Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for her but she's not exactly a good person :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread