I Raised My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 38

Meo

Double-page supporter
Man...it's a bit sad that the box of chocolate was one of the most precious gifts he got. So much so he kept the box as a reminder (not just the note).

Does she just not like the black on black? Cause everyone is dressed in black. Her, her guards, his guard. In the previous chapter his mom was dressed in black.

Dex-chan lover
slams desk we guess right everyone, he is the one who saved her and not the trash guy! Good work everyone!
(also thanks for the translation and the work put into it! Really appreciate it!!)

Dex-chan lover
Does she just not like the black on black? Cause everyone is dressed in black. Her, her guards, his guard. In the previous chapter his mom was dressed in black.
I don't think she hates the black on black itself, more so just they specifically bought clothes together that would spruce up his options so she's just wondering where they all are and all that.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Aggregator gang
I do wonder why he's not wearing the clothes they got together. Omg what if someone took them 😭😭😭

Contributor
Ilya: His room is not that big.
Me: That's literally the size of my whole apartment! 🥲

Maybe he just likes his own clothes better? I mean, I have clothes that are a quarter of a century old, and no, I do not give a f— if they are in fashion or not.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know, when we all started reading this, we were all saying "oh it'll be pretty trope-y"
but now we've all fallen into the rabbit hole and love these two.
Karhan definitely is on track to knowing his feelings. I wonder if Ilya realizes that half of her thoughts are also of love.

Holy fucking shit that blush was cute! How can he be so adorable?! 😍🐻 But why's he not wearing the clothes?

Dex-chan lover
They are just so perfect together.

Karhan is a bear and Ilya is a bunny, makes sense bunny for luck.

Aggregator gang
Why is he so f#cking cute?? Also, the fact he kept all her gifts is a little heartwarming and sad. With the missing button, I hope Ilya realizes he's not in a good environment soon.

Users who are viewing this thread