I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 12

No duke, you should back of you ain’t apart of this ship 🤡✌️

(Also thinking that giving blondina a chance at love or whtever just cuz she’s ‘lonely isn’t cool like its basically taking advantage of her in my opinion)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Uhh, idk, the way the duke thinks about his feelings and future plans is kind of weird.

I love how her reaction is yes of screaming at him to give it beck she says she just wants someone to complain to

LOOOL classic "you're the first woman to ever treat me this way" i'm gonna cry

Double-page supporter
So he likes her because she said no to him and is planning to make it so she can't say no to him. Is he honestly happy that he has no competition (he thinks)

oh yeah fishy manipulative duke, exactly, why would i expect smth different, i hope he will be at least interesting and won't do dumb things
(catboys always win tho)

Double-page supporter
"getting cockblocked has gotten my shaft even harder" why so original ffs

The duke is manipulative. He is taking advantage of the fact that Blondina will be ignored and secluded from the rest of the royal family and nobles so that he will be “her happy place”. He is convinced that if she keeps getting mistreated in that palace, she would have no reasons to reject him. How cunning. However, he should have learnt that Blondina does not care to be excluded from society as long as she can survive. While she would not have any reasons to say reject him, she would not have any reasons to say yes either

Users who are viewing this thread