I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 13

@kimsim12
My point is the case of "learning" to accept one another. The father isn't being cruel to her on purpose. If anything, he seems like he's having complex emotions cause of the fact that she's a reminder of the woman he had genuinely loved and had to abandon because of his responsibilities, to the point that said responsibilities made him unable to keep his promise to her. You are right that Blondina owes little to nothing to her family, but given the fact that the very beginning of the story and scenes involving her mother ALWAYS goes about how much her mother loved her father, it's something that honestly should develop to help the two come to terms with one another. Some way for the two to connect. This is the man that the mother, whom she currently regards as her only family, loves so much. If anything, she should have some reason to want to understand just what her mother loved so much about him.

And yeah, I agree that Blondina's whole "f*ck you" attitude is refreshing, and I do like that about her. But the fact that all we're getting is "look at how she's so romantic with the cat that can turn to a human", it's just a boring read because all they have is cute romantic moments that don't do anything but repeat a general cliche. There's nothing really making the romance any different from the multitude of other romances that we have read countless times.

Tyrant fathers might be a troupe, but it's far from a cliche because I always find family stories the most fun to read. As I said, it's actually more challenging to write estranged family relationships than writing romance.

Does anyone else feel like this chapter jumps around a bit? It seems like 3 days crammed into one chapter without the proper transitions

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhhhh it's so cute!!!!!!!!! HE'S so cute!!!!!! 😭
Thanks for the chapter~!

I, too, would hug a cute kitty and shower it with love but also find myself stunned and unable to speak when said cat transforms into a cute (and eventually hot?!) feline boy/man.

I AM DECEASED.

AMON PLZ GIVE US A WARNING BEFORE U TRANSFORM BECAUSE I NEED TO PREPARE MY HEART. TYSMIA.

Users who are viewing this thread