I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 16

I honestly don't wanna see such an easy redemption arc for this stupid kid who almost killed MC deliberately just a few chapters before....

Ezk

Pls no misunderstandings, also hell yeah! Hot people

I wasn't prepared with that time skip but accckkkkk both look so beautiful especially Amon-sama XD

Fed-Kun's army
TBH if I were in Blondina's shoes, I would also misunderstood Amon's behavior and intention. We know why Amon is avoiding her because we're the readers but in Blondina's perspectives it might seems like Amon is feeling uncomfortable and avoiding her.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What a weird timeskip, it was instant so it confused me a little.

Insight from the novel b/c it wasn't properly conveyed here IMO (NOT A SPOILER): Amon is aware of Blondina's fear of large men and so as he gets older/grows he doesn't show her his human form to avoid scaring her. So for several years preceding this time jump, Blondina only sees Amon in his animal form. That's why she asked him "when will you get bigger?" because she's only seen him in his small animal form and not his obviously massive human form for many years.

Novel here for those interested in reading ahead: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-raised-the-beast-well/

Users who are viewing this thread