I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind timeskips, I would even go as far as to say I like them because they move the plot forward but this ain't it chief. I would rather have the least creative way to introduce it (the narration box saying how many years passed) over this implicit introduction of the timeskip.

Aggregator gang
Kyaaaaaaa he finally grew uuuuuuup!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!
Thanks for the update!! <3

HOLEYHEYEYEY SHIIIIT OMG WTF AUUGHHHGBHGG HANHFSOME VEING AUGDHXGSHN WTHAT THE FUUUOOCOK 😭😭😭 HE'S ;EWRFECTS

i see i’m not alone in being confused by the timeskip lmao?? glad they’re grown up but the author/artist could have handled that better

wait that’s so sad 🥺 thank you for explain that bc i would have been so confused

THEY ARE SOO CUTE AS GROWN UPS BUUUUT WHY MAKE THEM GROW UP SO MUCH I WANT TO SEE THEM YOUNG COZ THEY ARE MORE ADORABLE THAT WAY!

Although I’m really excited about the time skip, I’m a little confused about it lol

Just to say, the skip is so Really early in the novel (15chap) the most of the story is about them brown up, the preskip was just a prologue so to say

I guess he forgot to shop for a new shirt during the time skip lmaoooo Amun grew out of his old shirts and decided right there and then that shirts aren't for him.

What the heck just happened in this chapter? 🤣
Only the two MCs grew older, suddenly, everybody else is still the same as ever. What? xDD

Dex-chan lover
You know, even a small sentence like "five years later" would have helped make that time skip a little less jarring. Even so, looking forward to the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread