I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 17

@Athy no, they have to stop working on some series because the authors found out due to other ppl posting their translations

begone stupid half sister!!! ur a stupid thot everyone hates u no one likes u not even ur parent ur like dogwater, n worse then dogwater. if you were air the world would have died because of how toxic u are, after u lose ur power u wil become like a pitiful little blade ofgrass, weak, ugly, small, SHORT

after aideen, then this manhwa toooooo??? noooo I've been waiting for this so much, sigh, what should we do to prevent this happening again? I am tired of fools who don't even care about the risk of posting this on social media....

Group Leader
giphy.gif

Her sister is a b******. Thanks for the chapter! 😍

Thank you so much for the update!!
I'm sorry people have been reuploading your chapters elsewhere :(

I think...? BCK is posting that warning on all of their releases and not necessarily because this particular webtoon got posted elsewhere. But who knows :x

Anyways, I think the bratty princess is set up to be eliminated, and the prince is being set up to be redeemed. Maybe through the power of ~love~ with Blondina's lady in waiting. The emperor is so-so right now, we'll see if he survives. Empress is a no lol. If Blondina (still can't get over this Barbie-esque name lol) ends up with Amon and goes to the Shinsu tribe, then...? prince becomes emperor? no way will the bratty princess win.

Group Leader
Wait wha
what happened during the time skip, when did she formally "win his Majesty's attention" in a way that was clear to everyone

even after binging through up to latest, I still don't know why this kusogaki is so damn antagonistic to MC. MC hasn't really done anything that would be a threat to her position since she's been minding her own business and also casually hanging out with a black leopard (baby).
Well, she's gonna be in for a world of hurt if she tries anything when Amon is involved.

Users who are viewing this thread