I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
She sees that her sister is besties with THE BLACK LEOPARD who is strong af and she's like "damn I should fuck wit dis bitch" dslakfjldskj grll dont you have any survival instincts LMAO

Aiming for the throne is good and all; like we all aim for success; and watching out for yourself is good as well, we all do that. But when you fall down the rabbit hole that is being a spoiled brat and trying to make everything yours+ use people as tools and pawns for your own success, then girl get yo generic villain looking azz out of here before you get jumped by a black leo

smh, YOU want to be invited instead?? you would probably piss your pants and call them all monsters

Double-page supporter
@ohyun I only remember her name because when I first saw her name I went "That is a dumb way to spell Adelaide/Adaleigh"

Dex-chan lover
This dumb, stupid bitch.
Do you want to go to a place with powerful and large predators all by yourself.... why would she take offense to this?

Either this bitch loses power in the future or I actually see Amon killing her out of anger

bro when’d they get so big??!! and honestly i love him in his lil cat/panther form. so pretty with the lil golden flower

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, c'mon princess, get it together, why be openly antagonistic? Your father's made it clear that you and your twin are the only candidates for succession, Blondina has made it clear she has no desire for power and just wants to live a safe and healthy life, and all she really does is hang out in her wing in the castle with her lady-in-waiting and her pet 'cat'. Why throw a fit about someone who clearly isn't a threat to you just because you can?

The emperor seems to perceive blondina resemble his first love..yuck papa!! Don't go incest😖

Users who are viewing this thread