I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 17

I hope the Shinsu’s take good care of Blondina and turn against the second princess, she’s such a bitch 😒

after the hAwT(ter) amon in the previous chapter i came here at the speed of our slow wifi while literally screaming expecting to see more of those hAwTness but was blessed with SO MUCH of his fluff instead and i am not complaining periodt

*pretends the panels with the dumb bitches never existed*

THANK YOU SM FOR THE CHAPTER!!💘✨

Grown up Blondina is SO PRETTY. Also that aloofness.
Thanks for the chapter and grrr the idiots sharing stuff outside of mangadex

@Mistearica YESS!! I can already see her entire face blushing burning red and amon just smirking being effortlessly hAwT my heart- (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

*scratches body like a drug addict* Just lemme see human Amon again, come on mannn
No but for real I'm going to need my fix soon lol. But always enjoy kitten Amon too xD

I would've loved to see a bald emperor or Empress-- that would've been hilarious. Tanks for another great chapter!! ♡♡

@Rolyat_101 your comment had me laughing like a mad man because same!!! *scratches body like a drug addict* gimme human amon im having withdrawals

@sopya_aa BWHAHAHA!! 🤣🤣 I'm glad I'm not only drug addict here lol. We need a support group for 'Human Amon' -- "Human Amon Simps Anonymous" HAHA xD

@Rolyat_101 i didnt realize i replied to you on both this manhwa and on is it fortune or is it woe lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we'll be the founding members of said support group😂

I'm super sorry that people can't listen to one little request not to post stuff all over the fucking internet and they ruined a very good thing for you guys. I don't think that message was too aggressive, I think it could have been more aggressive.

Thank you for this chapter, Blondia older sister drives me absolutely insane as she is. You have to love how everything is a grand conspiracy and it's not just people like Blondia better.

Isn't Princess Bitch supposed to be younger than Blondina, like around junior high age? What kind of junior high age person knows how to think, connive, contrive, and scheme like she does? She acts more like an older woman that's been in the "game" too long.

Thanks for the chapter!

Just to clarify, I don't think this Webtoon is being dropped, this is a warning not to post their work on social media.
P. S.
They did have to drop another Webtoon they were working on, I don't know if other ones also were dropped, but yeah.

pity. this other princess is too blinded by her birthright. thot she'd be a smart villainess...

Users who are viewing this thread