I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 19

the way she froze up and her reasoning for it was just so???🤨🤨 amon isn’t like the rest of them? fym? they didn’t do anything to you, sheeeeeshh bridley got on my nerves these last two chaps

@anapuno_ I get your frustration but she was abused for a while and now this has been stuck with her as PTSD, never knowing when it will trigger. Even though she knows Amon wouldn’t hurt her, it gives her flashbacks and she never knows when her PTSD will trigger. She also hasn’t told anybody about this either, and she’s not receiving any assistance with this mental illness.

@anapuno_ She can't help the way she reacts to childhood trauma; it's out of her control. Amon feels safe to her, though, and it's good that he was able to sense her discomfort and give her reassurance when she needed it. Maybe she'll realize later on that he is actually like the rest of his kin, who knows.

I really want to see if she can't "bat an eye" later 🤣🤣

If it were me, I would ask him not to revert to his feline form 😅

honestly it's really sweet how amon is trying really hard not to scare her, maybe it's just because most MLs seem to have the whole murderous aura going for them but this guy is trying to be a harmless cat rather than potentially frighten her, even if it means his chances with her are nonexistent as, you know, she just sees him as a cat and occasionally pictures him as a 12 year old boy.

Users who are viewing this thread