I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 4

Group Leader
Aha! A cat will be a cat, no matter which species. Bringing you unexpected gifts kek.

The king's excuse is so dumb and if he ever tries to use Bridey for his own personal gain.. Imma isekai myself into that world just so I can yeet him off a cliff (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I'm still at shock with blondina and bridey as a name. Bridey is somewhat tolerable. Either way, i hope i get used to her name soon

As far as i remember in the novel the king never said he liked her mother tho?

he actually thought she was some lord's lover and dismissed their experience until he learned from blondie how her mother actually was

Wh you do I feel like the sibling is gonna pull some assassination card and attempt to kill her if the father ever become kind to her?

The emperor is disgusting, I’m already hating a character, what a bastard.

But our two leads are adorable and I’m waiting for fluff

If anything, the king was fond of MC’s mom if anything 😒

Wait, does this mean that the palace is just surrounded by Kitty-People???!!!! Omggggg 😻

Thanks for all of the fast uploads!!!

"I'm a patient, so hold me" 😂😂 This kid is so cute! Just admit it, you wanted her to hold you.
Some of the details are different than the novel.
If I remember correctly, the damn king never loved her mother. He just wanted to see if he could use her against those leopards. Once he found out she was useless to him, he left her.

Fed-Kun's army
That damn king is only looking for an offspring that has a power to subdue the leopard clan, because he cant stand the fact that they doesnt listen to his command and they have power to do so
Wait until he suddenly becomes lovey dovey and affectionate to Bridey once he learns about Amon
Disgusting two-faced bastard

Thank you for the chapters! Honestl, your gorup name is such a mood, boredom made me do a bunch of new activities in quarantine since well, I wanted to stop being bored haha.

Bridey (I almost called her Birdey lol) and Amon are adorable together. A tsundere and a honest down to earth princess, an amazing combo!

Oof her father is a whole new level of trash... "in love" my ass, you're just a greedy bastard that was fooling around.

Users who are viewing this thread