I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 4

Thank you for the chapters ❤️😍🙂
This series seems interesting 😊😊😊

Fed-Kun's army
hmm
Think I prefer Birdey to bridey lol
Amon is better than Aymon tho

Fed-Kun's army
tell me that everyone hates the shitty father.... There are many stories where they try to justify why the father never found the kid or that they never knew the kid existed etc... but in this case, it's clear: He thinks he loved the mother (he obviously didn't) and he left her to get ower and then forgot about her until she kicked the bucket then by some chance found a kid that he can use to get more power and got the kid near him. There is no misunderstanding there since this is from his own point of view so it can't get clearer than that. I hope this is one of those rare stories where the MC actually never forgives the shitty sperm donor

Its great to see a dark skinned ml, but i feel like the artist doesnt really know how to draw dark skin tones. Like on the cover his skin almost has a purplish tone? And he looked white in some of the panels

Dex-chan lover
"Humans smell"
"Do I smell"
Nah, you're fine"
Completely bias.

Edit->Father's excuse... I don't give a flying fuck!
The least you could do is act properly like a father, but you can not even do that.
The bastard just forgot, there is NO Excuse!
Bet he is going to bend over for her when he realizes that the eldest basically tamed that very leopard, just to try and use her.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93
First, to rub salt in the wound, the father will not show any affection until he learn she have a new cat then sudenly he just discard the twin and being affectionate to MC
Second, he didn't have any pardon from MC

Dex-chan lover
@Khulmach
About the smell, in the novel it said "Human beings smell cunning and foolish."
He didn't really talk about smell but a metaphor to insult humans.

Dex-chan lover
@Kingdo
Good to know.
Please spoil it for me.

Does the Mc forgive the father or does she screw him over and wants nothing from him?

Edit->never mind, I read the other one.

Users who are viewing this thread