I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 7

I know that you two are just little villains that are to be chopped dead by ML in the future so don't be cocky ok !

Wait why are the nobles looking down on her? and why is she talking about her life as a commoner in front of her friend? I thought the emperor told blondina to keep her origin a secret and they also made up a fake story that she was residing in another empire because she was sickly or something because having an illitegemate child can be a weakness to the emperor so they are hiding the fact that she is illitegemate, but why are the nobles looking down on her? Im confused

The brother I can sorta kinda maybe forgive if he GENUINELY changes in the future because right now he just seems to be a childish brat... that almost killed his sister but... yeah... >.>

THE SISTER ON THE OTHER HAND. Ohhhhh. She was born outta the wrong fucking hole. There’s something satanically sadistic about her. She’s not just acting like an immature child, noooooooooo, she’s a full on calculative PSYCHOPATH!

As for the king/emperor/fuckface... maybe it’s the crown that’s degrading his former personality and clouding his judgement but he’s just an ass. Straight up jerkwad. If the author does the “oh but he was good all along! He was just controlled by the curse of ‘king’”. I will fucking flip my shit so hard it’ll land on their face in Korea somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
@RevereShin
According to 3rd party spoilers, the stepbrother will become a better person, but the stepsister remains an evil schemer over the rest of the story.

oof it makes me feel genuinely bad seeing the father being affectioned to 2 of his kids, and paying her no heed.

Dex-chan lover
BITCH!!!! The emperor gave her a blue dress when the dress code was yellow?!?! BITCH THERES NO WAY HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN

FL's character isn't thought through well. For someone traumatized by her past, she surely acts nothing like it, even mentioning it offhandedly. The only time this affects her behaviour is when the story needs some pity points. I'm sorry, that's not how trauma works!

Fed-Kun's army
@Seamew i mean some people "deal" with their trauma by avoiding it entirely, right? Blondina isnt anywhere close to healing, nor was she even given the chance to before being thrown into another shitty situation so I can believe her character being the way it is. I mean it could also be thoughtless on the author's part, I aint the writer lol

@zz2000 yep, you're right. I'm reading the novel rn and twin sis is setting up the twin bro for failure delibarately so she could inherit the throne. she encourages his rash actions so he would look bad... bc tbh he's kinda dense and easily manipulated. So yeah, w/o her/her influence, he wouldn't be half as bad

Emperor is a power hungry b*tch. I'd rather wish our mc would have those amber eyes and dethrone him.

@Yunamie I'm also confused but the only reason I could get is because she is not the empress' child. Like she is born of someone else because this can be seen quite clearly as she doesn't look alike to the empress not her half-sibling. She might not be the child from commoner in the noble's eyes but still not a child from the empress. That's the reason I could come up with lol

B (I’m not calling her that other shit) is a rather unique character- I can’t figure her out too well. She’s not like the goody goody “don’t hurt him!” MCs but she’s also not the villainess we’re used to - she’s like in the middle and I love that.

Can’t wait for him to destroy the whole royal family over the father abandoning Blondina and her mother as well as the siblings treatment of her. Kind of dense guy if he hasn’t noticed his daughter is keeping a literal wild cat, that’s the kingdom’s only enemy, as a pet. Like does this place even have any guards or does he ignore her that badly.

Users who are viewing this thread