I Raised the Beast Well

I'm sure Amon had to change back to his human form cuz his cat instincts will definitely choose the branch over her 😂

@toreshii, that may be true, but it can be interpreted another way. I think his arrogant smirk at the end could be from thought, that Blondina would be able to "glare at emperor". That she would be able to get back at her father, who neglected her.
Regarding his words, well, everything he said was true and he might've just been stating facts. It's sad, but it's the way Blondina living right now.
I agree, that bracelet was a reminder for her, but it can be perceived in positive way, it's not like it's a collar with his name on it.
I can't really be sure of his personality, I'll wait to see his actions in the future and then will judge him properly. Maybe I'm hoping for impossible and Phillip really is cliche noble boy, but I still wanted to give people another possible outlook on this character.
P.S.: you can add "@" before nickname, it will notify user you're addressing :>

The art is pretty! Blondina's eyes reminds me of Elise from Doctor Elise 😆
And Amon' cat form is too cute for my heart!

Hello! To Indonesian readers, just an fyi, this manhwa got an official Indonesian adaptation on Webtoon Indonesia. Look up the title "I Raised a Beast" on your Line Webtoon app. It's currently on chapter 5, and it updates weekly every Monday. Go on read on the official source when you can and support the author!

@omegaxis1
as far as what I read, she is gonna stay ignored for a long time (all her childhood) in the guest palace. One major event will happen (after time skip) when we are gonna see the empress and the emperor, well for the empress she was mean but the father wasn't. In general, it's not centered on family at least for now.

@AminaHariss
If that's the case, I might not follow this story anymore. I'm numb to cliche romances like this when they have a much more interesting family story as nothing more than a background.

Thanks @Dawn-s_middle_name for the tip. I was trying to quote directly from the source of the message I copy-pasted. Anyway, it's possible yeah but the way he's thinking of Blondina as 'lower' than him and 'easily conquered' makes me more inclined to disagree with what you said. Even if both things you said were true (the smile and the bracelet), his overall assessment of the situation shows that his ardor for Blondina at this time is nothing more than interest for something different in his too-easy, boring life. That is not to say that he isn't a bad kid, nor that he intends to do wrong to Blondina. To me he's just an intelligent but inexperienced noble boy, who has yet to talk to more people outside his sphere and experience more things.

Ok, this answer has gotten too long, so I'm going to stop it here. Toodles!

i can't even ship the princewith blondina's lady in waiting hahahha that's how much i hate the bastard HAHAHA
i'd be pissed if the author did it but if ever his personality changes for the better i might think about it... =~=

Users who are viewing this thread