I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
@zz2000 the raw is on hiatus though, with no date of return listed anywhere, and it's been a year since it last updated.

thanks for updating the older chapters while we hope for more chapter raws

at the very beginning, don't run to diet, walk, just have a good walk, longer and longer good walk daily. then step up the paces little by little.

I love how hard Japan goes in on the fatties. Really motivates me to lose the couple of pounds I've put on from working in an office.

Group Leader
@Yae14 rather than axed it's more...fate unknown, as they still have next chapter release listed as TBD, so it's not fully axed as far as I'm aware. They also never released volume 2, even though they had more chapters than volume 2 could hold already serialized (probably 5-8 or 5-9). So it's in a weird kind of limbo. Who knows what will happen.

Contributor
Switching to that little food that quickly would actually be extremely unhealthy. It won't help you if you start starving (i.e. body digesting useful tissues) instead of losing fat, which is probably what's going happen if you switched suddenly to little appetizer salads like that.

This wouldn't be "dieting" if she keeps to that regimen. It'd be anorexia.

ah i, are you sure she is 80?? she is small so if she does 80 she will be way more fat :^/ (by the way guys its depends on ur height, if ur really tall and do 80 kilo u will not look that fat)

making ur body go on an extreme diet does more harm than good
walk first, jog, then run
instead of forcing urself to eating the tiniest things, just cut off unhealthy foods and replace them with a healthier choice
at her age, she is still growing, so cutting down the source of nutrients/energy and running of fumes won't really help her development
but then again, manga likes to throw these "diets" at people and then BAM, skinny MC is loved by all
really reinforces unhealthy dieting/exercise and can affect mental health

then again, just my opinion, not a doctor but im speaking based off of experience

To anyone thinking of using this method of dieting to lose weight don't.

This will hurt you. Very badly.

Crash dieting though seems like a great alternative, leads to a lot of heart, liver, and muscle problems while also impeding brain functions and hormone production. (Hormone are super important, do not overlook their importance). Also in some cases this can lead to increase in weight rather than decrease due to the bodies survival mechanism kicking in.

Talk to a certified professional or at the very least a knowledgeable person while cross-referenceing their suggestions with research or atleast look at their sources.

TL;DR: Crash Dieting very bad, seek advice from certified professionals and experts.

Users who are viewing this thread