I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Much good did it do to leave this series On Hold. Not a single new chapter, only the Cancelled status appeared.

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari Are we even reading the same story? Only the main character is viewing her fatness as an issue. Once the MC became a better person, everyone started to like her despite her being fat.

The boy that once rejected her is falling for her WHILE she is fat.

The negativity towards being fat is HER OWN self image. Not other people's.

This novel did not ONCE treat fatness as the real problem. It was just ONE of the problems and it was the least important one. It was just personally more important to HER (you know, a girl worried about her self image).

Contributor
@deathmailrock:

As it has been about a year, I cannot really have a discussion about the nuances here, because I don't remember them.

If it's important to you, I can go back and read it again and then we can talk, but otherwise it may be better to just assume we read it coming from different places.

Contributor
@deathmailrock:

Oh, it's no trouble. I generally love having ancient comments of mine dug up in mentions, honestly! It's just this case is particularly difficult to talk though usefully without having the thing at least somewhat fresh in memory.

The new manga (new artist) is https://mangadex.org/title/51579/i-reincarnated-as-a-white-pig-noble-s-daughter-from-a-shoujo-manga-reboooot
Also i want makeup that can make me look skinny when needed!.. *sarcasm*

Users who are viewing this thread