I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Uh. Hey all. On the comment of height and being too short for her age.
In chapter 1, the previous life flashback shows the MC wont grow much taller.
MC will be shorter than the girls who are also shorter than the boys.

Also, short people exist.

Also, this is just another isekai story, anticipating 1:1 realism from a genre about escaping reality... Usually you can tell pretty early on in if the story is going to use realism, but considering this hasn't been that kind of story for 10 chapters, I don't think it ever will be.

Fed-Kun's army
damn i was kinda hoping that she wouldnt lose so much weight and keep the focus on how shes gotten better as a person :/ guess i cant expect too much huh...

Contributor
If they really do end here I'm going to be extra pissed at the way they've been treating fatness the whole time, like it's the real problem.

"I lost the weight! It's a happy ending ♥" <- makes me want to retch.

It's been on hiatus since February/March 2019, so its probably not coming back.
It was a good series too, so it sucks that this manga won't get completed.

Aggregator gang
By that, you mean translating this or the raw itself on hiatus? I haven't checked the raw because I don't want spoilers unless if it's needed for me to see.

Double-page supporter
:'( Cancelled? I'm so upset. I was looking forward to Luther confessing and the love triangle!!

Thanks for all your work.

cancelled and remake?.
https://mangadex.org/title/51579/i-reincarnated-as-a-white-pig-noble-s-daughter-from-a-shoujo-manga-rebooot

Ah damn it got cancelled , it wasn't that bad , i hope the author works in something else then

What was the point in slowly making her less fat if she instantly becomes skinny? Time passed, so what? I watched her slowly getting into shape for them to skip it all.

Users who are viewing this thread