I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Aww man I hope the manga continues soon then, but if not
Thank you so much for translating so far and thanks for the chapter!!!

Damn that's quite the spartan grandpa

Also; aw man, i liked this manga quite a bit, oh well, thanks for the updates so far!

Dex-chan lover
@NoSoup Check the first page of the chap, I don't think there's an indication it was officially cancelled, but since the last update was a year ago + it's been on hiatus since, the outlook isn't too great.

Dex-chan lover
So grandpa’s training was so effective that it slimmed mc down and caused a hiatus?

VpRbm61.png

Dex-chan lover
@l____l I thought she weighed 40 kg? Anyway, I dunno what is normal weight for ppl at 14, but in some panels she seemed perfectly normal. In a few others still fat, and in one malnourished (I get author intended to show contrast to her old clothes being baggy, but the panel just looks like she shrunk etc., stuff that shouldnt happen if you are healthy).
How come her diet suddenly worked? Not like she worked harder at it in any way. I guess its precisely that, she stopped trying too hard, making the recoil ruin it less (like her sleep-eating at the worst period, and probably other snacking otherwise)?

@feha it's her Grandpa's training that pushed her through the weight stuff it was hellish. Now she is getting the hang of it as u see she was confident for her sword fight before getting beat.
what sux about her weight is how
easily it comes back like if the girl has a slip up on 1 day she will suddenly balloon up or oh no i must not eat sweets otherwise i will return to a fats
o so illogical.

Fed-Kun's army
jlkafds it's on hiatus?? oh noooo.... also wait did he use contour to slim down her face sdladklj that's a marked difference... anyway she looks good! cute as always

thank you for the update! hopefully it gets updated soon, i hope it hasn't been cancelled;

Dex-chan lover
@legendaryswordsman she did hellish training before as well iirc, enough that she literally collapsed right? I bet grandpas training was less hellish, and that is why it actually worked. No time spent just to recuperate, thus actually getting more training done.

Users who are viewing this thread