I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
@elixir6
As someone who can't read the language, how should I be reading the charts you linked? #DataIsBeautiful
Read the numbers, my friend! Just follow the grid: left side height, right side kg, bottom age. The upper collection of lines is height, lower collection is weight. The middle line in each is the mean, with standard deviations (SD) above and below.

If you don't know what SD's are, basically, 99.73 % of the “data points” (here, single measurements of individuals) are within the range [mean -3 SD to mean +3 SD], 95.44 % are within [mean - 2 SD to mean +2 SD], 62.27 % are within [mean -1 SD to mean +1 SD]. Alternatively: 0.13 % are above +3 SD; 2.28 % are above +2 SD; 15.87 % are above +1 SD; 50 % are above the mean; 84.13 % are above -1 SD; 97.72 % are above -2 SD; 99.87 % are above -3 SD.

So just follow the lines. For example, getting means for age 10: follow the line from the 10 up until it crosses the mean weight line at about 31.5 kg, and the mean height at about 137.2 cm.

Reading the chart, -3 SD for 16 year-olds is 142 cm. There are about 520 000 Japanese 16 year-old girls. Thus about 700 of them are shorter than 142 cm – assuming the data is accurate (and my calculations – my stat course was a long time ago).

Fed-Kun's army
Shes keeping her progress a secret so she can say

"IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH"

Dex-chan lover
Oh geez, we went full Ball Fondlers for a full page there. I mean, I was hearing a heavy metal action soundtrack in my head and everything.

Group Leader
I hope the artist returns to this someday...considering it's been almost a year since it last updated in raw...

Aggregator gang
@Mukiex I lost 25 lb in a month after starting a keto diet. Lost an additional 10 lb after my 3 week vacation to Vietnam. Since then, I've been doing strength training (which should have brought my weight back up) but still have maintained the weight loss meaning my body fat ratio has been reducing even more. Losing weight is incredibly easy once you've found a healthy and sustainable way to eliminate sugar and refined carbs.

I'm getting close to 1 year of keto and I'm planning to get off it to see what difference I experience.

A Japanese bathhouse in a vaguely European setting? Gym shoes (presumably containing rubber and plastic) in a somewhat medieval-esque world? That truly IS a shoujo manga you transmigrated into, girl. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who thinks she's underweight at 40 kg have to remember that she's like 140 cm, which is roughly 4'6. She's at her healthy weight now.

Group Leader
@NoSoup I figure the author/artist heard rumors about the series being dropped by the publisher and decided to say "fuck it" to any historical accuracy. Not saying that it's true, but that's what it looks like to me. I mean Grandpa's training was basically a Billy Blanks Tae-Bo workout session.

Dex-chan lover
It's not fraud if it's makeup!

Well, this weight loss felt quite earned. After several chapters of gradual improvement, we finally hit the breaking point and give Britanny the full makeover.

Once again, poor Richard. He's in for a big surprise.

@Sceleris - Thanks. The two sets of lines was what was throwing me off, especially on the ones where the Kgs go all the way up the one side. I keep trying to combine the two scales together for some reason. :p

Users who are viewing this thread