I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
At least I won't have to see that "white pig" phase anymore, I hope, it was irksome anyways

I want to point out that at the end of the chapter Britney is 40 kg and about to turn 14. The average weight of a 13 year old Japanese girl is 46.7 to 49.3 kg. Britney weighs significantly less than this, and even if you assume she is slightly shorter than the average Japanese 13 year old, she would be about average weight. The manga suggests that she still needs to lose weight and that she is fat. This is completely unhealthy as it suggests Anorexia Nervosa - an eating disorder which can be very dangerous, especially in children. I hope that the 40kg figure is a typo, and was meant to be in the 50s.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pace
Nope, she's 40kg, and that's literally her lightest known weight from this point onward.
Her target at 12 years old was 40 kilos because she's short.
Unfortunately, even the web novel doesn't define her height.

Rebound
doesn't happen until she's 15.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy got in the Friendzone . bet you he is not going out of it.

To add on to @Pace’s point, the near constant fixation on weight, feelings of unattractiveness and unworthiness, intrusive thoughts of food, uncontrolled bingeing, and excessive eating are all elements of eating disorders. If anyone reading this is going through that, I sincerely hope that they can find help to break free of the cycle. Anyone can suffer from this kind of problem.

Fed-Kun's army
So glad they showed that most of her weight came down after she controlled her diet AND started doing really intense exercising. For someone that has issues with food being able to do things that make you less hungry/burn more is so important. It showed a lot of her dependence on food was psychological (like how she slept ate).

Considering how short she is compared to the boys (girls grow taller first at that age) she's probably well under 5'0", probably 4'5.

The author is actually Junji Ito.

So just keep in mind that ever since the weight loss plan has been set in motion, it cannot be stopped.

Dex-chan lover
If she keeps training like this and eating properly she'll gain weight for sure. But not get fat. (Muscles are heavy.)

Dex-chan lover
@nikonekonya

Don't forget the timespan. "It's been months". The most aggravating thing I find about most weight loss guides is that they start with baity bullshit like "lose X lbs. in 2 weeks!", where X is a fucking 2-digit number. 1-2 lbs. is reliable and practical. It's also 50-100 lbs. a year. Anything faster than that is likely snake oil.

Users who are viewing this thread