I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Ooo this looks promising! I don't think I've seen one that wanted to work for their reincarnated family.

Dex-chan lover
Truck kuns role in this was unnecessary. Why was she reincarnated and why does she need it. It's probably going to be important later on. I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
Although I don't mind going back in time, I feel like the story could have done just fine with her reaching the top without future knowledge, because she seems cool and capable as is.

Still interested as heck though.

ey at least she experienced it first hand and not just read it off on some novel, her comeback might be 2 times as good

Double-page supporter
"I died from a car accident in my past life, and now I'm dying to a carriage accident... this isn't fair..." How is it not fair? How many times do you have to die before you learn not to walk around drunk and cross streets without watching? It's not like a crash is something that happens randomly. Maybe if it was because she was protecting someone else or something she could complain, but both deaths appear to be entirely her fault.

Why stories like these don't use the actual order of succession to inherit the throne? I wanna see an eldest child actually be the king regardless even they are stupid, not the "perfect" second child. Lol

Wait so the prologue is after she got sent to the past? LMAO I LOVE HOW SHE GOT ISEKAI’D THEN SENT TO THE PAST LIKE I— double oof

This looks like it can blossom into something good, but the isekai part is pointless. Could just be a time reversal story without it.

Users who are viewing this thread