I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@zerox01010 I think the reason why the second prince inherited the throne than the first one because of the support from the nobles. I mean like why would they make a literal drunkard to be their king? I believe support from the aristocrat faction matters a lot, etc. I think what they meant by the eldest being the first one to inherit the throne is like he has the right, he just needs to be qualified, etc. Im not an expert in this field so I might be completely wrong.

To the "Saving your tooches since 2k19" translation team:

1)There's a translation error at page 6/14, illegitiamte instead of ILLEGITIMATE

@FreshfEshes Nah, people who novels like this(like me lol) just want a handsome and likeable character, but in reality regardless if the 1st in line is likeable or not he/she will inherit the throne. Just like in the british monarchy, once queen Elizabeth 2 dies, prince charles will become the king even if the people hate his guts, but that is if he live before the queen.

@zerox01010 in the time period this is placed in if the nobles don't support the first prince no way would he inherit or if he did he would most likely have an "accident". The support of the nobles in medieval times was far more important due to how large of a power they had. They had control of territories, their own armies, and other things. The difference between inheritance now and back like 700 years ago is so huge you can't even compare it.

Aw, an actual good father right off the bat. That's rare to see in these type of manga. Hopefully she gets sent back far enough that she can find a way to heal him.

@garnzlok It doesn't matter whether the nobles support the heir or not, the eldest will still inherit the throne(qualified or not), most european kingdoms/empires in the medieval period follows the primogeniture order of succession. If the nobles don't like the heir, they can plan something but it still doesn't still change the fact the the eldest child will inherit the throne.

oof you know the heir to the throne is completely incompetent if they go with the 2nd born son of a MAID 😂

Dex-chan lover
The line about being from [South] Korea and being reincarnated shows how cheap the author made this. It's an effort to make this as self-insert, wish-fulfillment as possible when it didn't even matter whatsoever. The story still looks interesting, but I am disappointed by that.

Users who are viewing this thread